Many companies and law firms have adopted financial reporting and collection systems, but aren’t fully exploiting their capabilities. On Law Technology Now, host Monica Bay welcomes Kenneth Jones, chief operating officer of Sedgwick, Detert, Moran, & Arnold’s Xerdict Group, to discuss October’s Law Technology News’ article, “Capture Metrics. “ They discuss how these technologies can not just help general counsel and corporate law departments monitor their company’s spending habits, but also can be used to analyze legal department expenditures. This helps the GC spot trends, and cut costs.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors