The issues and challenges facing trial lawyers nationwide point many to look at WSTLA as a role model, defeating Initiative 330, which would have placed caps on medical malpractice and would have limited attorneys fees. Join Ringler Radio host, Larry Cohen and co-host Allen H. Robinson, both from Ringler Associates with special guest, former WSTLA president Jack Connelly as they cover all the major topics in a lively discussion at the 2006 ATLA Convention in Seattle.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors