Join WCM host, Attorney Alan S. Pierce from the ABA Mid-Winter Meeting of the Workers Compensation Committee with special guests discussing emerging issues such as the current MSA problem, legislative reform to make settlements in WC easier and the unforeseen issue of volunteers who have had to cross state lines in disasters such as Katrina and how that affects WC cases. You won’t want to miss the important news from guests, Attorney James A. Reiter, Chairman of the National Workers Compensation Defense Network and partner at the Michigan firm of Charfoos, Reiter, Peterson, Jones, Dorland & Hebertas well as Attorney Hervey Levin from the Dallas, Texas law firm of Hervey Levin.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors