Solo and small-firm practitioners have discovered that Craigslist has been a great source for generating business, but are challenged by a growing number of lawyer ads and individual state’s advertising rules. Host J. Craig Williams welcomes Attorney Susan Beecher, a solo practitioner out of Kent, Washington and Attorney William Hornsby, counsel in the American Bar Association’s Division for Legal Services, to look at the upside and downside of advertising on Craigslist and the legal ethics issues surrounding advertising on these free online sites.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors