Access to more digital information or copyright infringement and privacy issues? Recently, Federal Judge Denny Chin postponed the controversial Google books settlement due to the voluminous amount of feedback on both sides of the settlement. Co-hosts and attorneys J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi welcome Professor James Grimmelmann, Associate Professor at New York Law School and a member of its Institute for Information Law and Policy and Attorney Jonathan Band, to talk about the latest developments in the Google Books Settlement. Later in the show, Bob and Craig will be joined by Lee Ann Enquist, Vice President of West Professional Development, to discuss the new partnership between West LegalEdcenter and Legal Talk Network.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors