The raid of a polygamist compound in West Texas has raised some important issues of rights of children, women and family as well as religion. Host and Law.com blogger, Bob Ambrogi turns to the experts, Attorney Betsy Branch, from the firm of McCurley, Orsinger, McCurley, Nelson & Downing, LLP and lawyer and social critic, Wendy Kaminer, blogger on civil liberties at thefreeforall.net, to discuss the aftermath of the raid of the FLDS compound. Bob, Betsy and Wendy will explore DNA testing, civil liberties, the question of child abuse vs. religion, a sect’s legal rights and the fate of the children.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors