President Obama recently signed into law the Restoring American Financial Stability Act of 2010, better known as the Financial Reform Bill. This new legislation is aimed to crack down on the excesses of Wall Street and corporate America by overhauling banking and Wall Street regulations. Attorneys and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi welcome Attorney Martin E. Lybecker, a partner in Wilmer Hale’s Regulatory and Government Affairs and Securities Departments, to discuss the latest on this legislation. They look at the new financial reform law, the role of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and how this new legislation impacts the banking industry, businesses, law firms’ workload and consumers.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors