How do lawyers choose their cases? In part one of this discussion on the life cycle of a lawsuit, Ringler Radio host, Larry Cohen and co-host, Bill Wakelee, Settlement Annuity Specialist in the Philadelphia office, welcome Attorney Paul Brandes, Partner at the firm, Villari, Brandes & Kline, P.C, to discuss the rigid process of picking a case, who needs to be involved in the case and what criteria a case needs to have to be accepted by a firm.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors