On this edition of Ringler Radio, host Larry Cohen welcomes co‑host and Ringler colleague, Jim Brady and guest, Attorney Virginia L. Price, shareholder with Klinedinst PC, to explore the many different areas of transportation law. Virginia talks about the kinds of cases that fall under transportation law including casualty litigation, cargo and employment law, 24-hour rapid response protocol and getting involved before lawsuits are filed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors