A Massachusetts court orders a man to pay child support for twin girls, born through In-vitro fertilization and with donor sperm and eggs, even though he was estranged from his wife at the time of conception. Is this fair? With the rise in IVF treatments, there are more and more cases across the country with complicated custody matters. Lawyer2Lawyer co-hosts and attorneys, Bob Ambrogi and Craig Williams join Attorney Maureen McBrien from the firm, Todd & Weld LLP and Certified Family Law Specialist and trial attorney Violet P. Woodhouse, to explore the legal issues surrounding in-vitro fertilization, custody rights and family law.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors