This year marks the 10th Anniversary of 9/11 where our world changed forever. Since that tragic day, the legal community has pitched in – sometimes quietly advocating for victim’s families. On Lawyer2Lawyer, attorneys and co-hosts Bob Ambrogi and J. Craig Williams welcome Attorney Leo Boyle from the law firm, Meehan, Boyle, Black & Bogdanow and one of the founders of Trial Lawyers Care and Marilyn Berger executive producer, writer and co-director of the film, Out of the Ashes: 9/11, to look back at 9/11, discuss how lawyers got involved after the attacks, the legal issues that remain, the Victim’s Compensation Fund and how this tragedy has impacted and shaped the legal system.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors