Back in 1999, the Chief Legal Officers of 500 large corporations agreed to push their outside legal firms into hiring more minorities and women. Has their promise been kept? Have law firms diversified their staff? Coast to Coast, hosted by Attorneys and Law.com bloggers, J. Craig Williams and Robert Ambrogi, tackle this topic with in depth analysis from Veta Richardson, the Executive Director for the Minority Corporate Counsel Association, and Attorney Ron Jordan, the founding Principal of Carter-White & Shaw. This is expert insight you shouldn’t miss!
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors