Some lawyers can be “set in their ways” or “old-fashioned” when it comes to technology. On Lawyer 2 Lawyer, we will take a look inside InternetBar.org and the InternetBar.org Institute and discuss how an online bar aims to shape the future of law worldwide. Law.com blogger and host Bob Ambrogi welcomes board members from InternetBar.org, Jeffrey M. Aresty, Esq., a Boston lawyer and President of InternetBar.org, Amelia “Mel” Rea Maguire, partner in the law firm of Amelia Rea Maguire, P.A and Kenneth J. Vacovec, the founding partner of the firm, Vacovec, Mayotte & Singer. Tune in!
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors