Vaccinations have been the first line of defense against illness for children. Now questions are being raised about complications resulting from vaccinations and a possible connection to autism. In fact, hundreds of lawsuits have been filed under the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program. Join Ringler Radio host, Larry Cohen and co-host Dennis English from Ringler Associates with special guests and experts: Advocate Mary Tocco, and Attorney Kevin Conway, from the firm, Conway, Homer & Chin-Caplan, P.C. in Boston, sharing their experiences and expertise as they examine the current state of vaccine litigation, its evolution and history, including a prominent real-life case, and the importance of education, research, the personal rights of parents and what’s ahead.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors