Attorney Peter Lando, host of IP Counsel and partner at the firm of Lando & Anastasi, LLP, welcomes John Welch, Of Counsel with Lando & Anastasi, to discuss important trademark cases and issues of 2011 that may continue well into the new year. Peter and John discuss the high profile trademark battle between designers, Christian Louboutin and Yves St. Laurent, over a trademark for the color red for shoe soles; the trademark “bullying” report from the U.S. Commerce Department; recent happenings regarding fraud at the USPTO; the latest cases interpreting the trademark statute on dilution by blurring; and the effect of the recent launch of generic TLD’s on trademark owners.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors