In the US vs. Pineda-Moreno decision, the US Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit ruled that Law enforcement agents can legally place a GPS device on an individual’s car without their knowledge and without a warrant from a judge. Attorneys and co-hosts Bob Ambrogi and J. Craig Williams, welcome Orin S. Kerr, contributing blogger to the Volokh Conspiracy and Professor of Law at the George Washington University Law School, to discuss the legality of GPS tracking in light of the Fourth Amendment, privacy rights, the role of technology and the possibility that this case and others like it will reach the Supreme Court.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors