What are the odds that your office NCAA basketball pool for March Madness is illegal? Are you willing to bet that gambling outside of a casino on any sporting event breaks both state and federal laws? So then, why is it a crapshoot that you will be prosecuted under these laws? Lawyer2Lawyer co-hosts and attorneys, Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi, take a look at America’s gambling legislation with Professor Marc Edelman of Barry University’s Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law and Author and Attorney Clay Travis from Counsel On Call.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors