What’s hot in e-discovery right now? On Digital Detectives, co-hosts Sharon D. Nelson, Esq., President of Sensei Enterprises, Inc. and John W. Simek, Vice President of Sensei Enterprises welcome California attorney and e-discovery expert, Josh Gilliland, author of the Bow Tie Blog, to discuss the five hottest topics in e-discovery today. Josh takes a look at issues with the form of production, litigation holds after the Pension Committee case, how small firms are surviving their entry into e-discovery, preservation of ESI and how to prove that an e-discovery request will cause an “undue burden.”
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors