It’s back to school and many law students face a new curriculum, the large workload and the hefty price of tuition. But University of California, Irvine School of Law stands out with a new agenda, creating a hands-on approach to law school, a concentration in public service and free tuition for their inaugural class through donations. Co-hosts Bob Ambrogi and J. Craig Williams welcome Dean Erwin Chemerinsky, Founding Dean and Distinguished Professor at UCI Law, to chat about his new venture, the new approach to law school, students and what lies ahead.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors