Trucking cases are on the rise and a structured settlement in this type of litigation makes absolute sense. On this edition of Ringler Radio, host Larry Cohen and co‑host Anne Marie VonBank welcome Attorney Peter Kestner, from the firm Crawford and Kestner, to explore trucking litigation, the different phases of a case from beginning to end and the big differences between trucking and automobile accident litigation.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors