If a firm or company finds itself being investigated by the government what should it do? How does it prepare if one day the feds come knocking? Law.com bloggers and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi turn to Roscoe C. Howard, Jr., who has been on both sides of federal investigations as a Washington-based partner with Troutman Sanders LLP and a former federal prosecutor. Attorney Howard will offer his advice to those who find themselves knee-deep in trouble and prepare those who work within the walls of a company or firm by discussing compliance programs, working with investigators and the importance of a right to counsel. Don’t miss out!
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors