Find out what’s new in court technology on The Paralegal Voice. Co-hosts Lynne DeVenny and Vicki Voisin join Ted Brooks, the Founder & CEO of Litigation-Tech LLC for his insight on the latest in court technology for paralegals. Ted provides tips for paralegals getting ready for a big trial using extensive technology in the courtroom and explains how paralegals can learn the basics of commonly used trial software. Ted also gives his picks for blogs and online resources for paralegals interested in learning more about courtroom technology.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors