Technology can help you manage your law practice OR make you want to throw the computer or mobile device of choice out the window! Who better to talk about legal technology than three of the top legal technologists anywhere…and they speak YOUR language! Announcing (drum roll please) co-hosts and big-name legal bloggers, Dennis Kennedy, Tom Mighell, and Adriana Linares in this inaugural edition of the Kennedy- Mighell Report on Legal Talk Network! Insight, opinion, and maybe even a dose of advice about all the legal technology necessities and choices. On this edition: Economic reality check and the impact on legal technology for lawyers – the hard but helpful facts. Time’s up for computer illiterate lawyers – find out why! And too much stuff to search for discovery, case law, etc – what to do? Also hear their Parting Shots in the podcast. After you listen, be sure to check out Tom & Dennis’ co-blog and book by the same name, The Lawyers Guide to Collaboration.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors