In the earlier 1990s, railroad workers claimed symptoms of what their lawyers call toxic encephalopathy. Ultimately, scores of lawsuits were filed in northern West Virginia in which those railroad employees sought compensation from the railroad. On this edition of Ringler Radio, host Larry Cohen welcomes Attorney James W.Turner from the firm Huddleston Bolen to discuss the groundbreaking railroad case: Carter, et al v. CSX Transportation, Inc. Larry and Jim will explore this controversial solvent study and how a Judge’s ruling in various Daubert hearings took center stage when it came to these cases.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors