Join Ringler Radio co-hosts, Larry Cohen and Dennis English from the 2005 ATLA Convention in Toronto for discussion of the compelling issues facing trial lawyers in America today! Our special guests include Attorney Thomas J. Methvin from the national firm of BEASLEY, ALLEN, CROW, METHVIN, PORTIS & MILES, P.C, the largest plaintiff’s law firm in the Southeast founded by former Alabama Lt. Governor and Attorney Jere Locke Beasley and known best for being at the forefront of consumer litigation nationwide. Hear Attorney Methvin’s discussion of the important topics about the assault on consumer rights by some large corporations, binding arbitration agreements and the latest on the VIOXX trials currently underway. Join our two other special guests, Attorney Michael V. Kaplen from the New York firm of DE CARO & KAPLEN, LLP and Dr. Tony Gamboa, an expert in the field of brain injuries, to discuss with us the real stories about clients in brain injury cases.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors