In challenging economic times, IT leaders can implement “green” policies that help their organizations save money and keep their technology edge. Monica Bay, LawTechnologyNow host and Editor-in-Chief of Law Technology News, welcomes Tom Ranalli, technical services manager for Kirkland & Ellis, to offer concrete tips to help your firm decide when to “do it yourself” or outsource technology, how to negotiate with vendors and how to get your professionals to compute and travel “smart.”
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors