With the passing of Michael Jackson, his will is being dissected and many questions remain on the future of his estate. Host Bob Ambrogi welcomes Attorney Lawrence H. Heller, an international tax and estate planning attorney at the firm Bryan Cave LLP and Professor Tom Featherston, the Mills Cox Professor of Law at Baylor Law School to discuss the fate of Michael Jackson’s estate. They will take a look at the handling of Jackson’s estate, the role of the appointed executors and the importance of having a will.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors