Does your website have the right stuff for a lawyer? Is your website really a good representation of your law firm? On this show, Coast to Coast co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Robert Ambrogi, both attorneys and Law.com legal bloggers, get the answers from the experts. You’ll hear from Tim Stanley, former CEO and co-founder of FindLaw who now runs Justia, a web design company for law firms and member of the California Bar, Pete Boyd, Florida Attorney and President of PaperStreet which he founded in law school and legal technology consultant, Dennis Kennedy who is also on the boards of Law Practice Today and the ABA Techshow. Craig and Bob get to the bottom of what every lawyer needs to know!
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors