This month, verbal chaos ensued when the all-female law firm, Fetman, Garland & Associates, put up a racy 20 ft billboard in a trendy Chicago neighborhood, reading “Life is Short. Get a Divorce.” Today on Lawyer 2 Lawyer, we are going to discuss this controversial ad and question whether the firm went too far. We will also discuss the fallout and the advertising campaigns effect on the validity of attorneys. Join host and Law.com blogger, J. Craig Williams as he discusses this hot topic with the experts: Larry Bodine, a business development advisor who helps law firms, Tim O’Brien, President/CEO of The Personal Branding Group, Inc. and Jeffery Leving, national litigator and consultant from the Law Offices of Jeffery M. Leving, Ltd. in Chicago. Don’t miss it!
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors