What’s the status of the legal profession and the judicial system in Louisiana 7 months after Katrina? Coast to Coast hosts, J. Craig Williams and Robert Ambrogi, attorneys and Law.com bloggers find out why some law firms are back up and running, while others are still rebuilding or out of business. You’ll hear first-hand accounts from Attorney Ernie Svenson, solo practitioner in New Orleans and author of the legal blog, “Ernie the Attorney,” as well as Tim Doody, Firm Administrator for Chaffe McCall LLP, with headquarters in New Orleans and the Tom O’Connell, President of XOsoft, a technology company that helped law firms restore important legal files after the hurricane. And don’t miss a special segment with Monica Bay, editor-in-chief of Law Technology News about her recent experiences in post-Katrina New Orleans!
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors