Coast to Coast, hosted by Attorneys and Law.com bloggers, J. Craig Williams and Robert Ambrogi, brings the two sides of tort reform together in a lively debate over the issues. Among the big issues for 2006 are asbestos and obesity lawsuits. Our special guests are Laurie Beacham, Communications director for the Center for Justice and Democracy, who explains the ‘dangers’ of tort reform and Tiger Joyce, President of the American Tort Reform Association (ATRA) dedicated to bringing ‘fairness and efficiency’ to the civil justice system. If you care about our legal system, you’ll want to listen!
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors