On November 6, 2012, people across the States will cast their vote for President. Whatever the outcome, it will influence our justice system. Lawyer2Lawyer hosts Bob Ambrogi and Craig Williams join Kenneth L. Manning, a professor of political science at the University of Massachusetts at Dartmouth and Professor Carl Tobias from the University of Richmond School of Law, to discuss everything from diversity in the courts, Supreme Court vacancies and obstruction and the impact on the justice system.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors