A sign of the times ~ more law schools? According to the National Law Journal, law schools are on the rise with as many as ten new ones, and a majority set to open on the East Coast. That’s what Law.com bloggers and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Robert Ambrogi discuss with experts, Dean Erwin Chemerinsky, founding dean of the Donald Bren School of Law at UC Irvine and Dean Thomas F. Guernsey, President and Dean, Albany Law School. They explore traditional vs. new age law schools, what these new law schools have to offer, the ABA accreditation process and take a look at the reality after law school for students
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors