WORKERS COMP MATTERS, hosted by Attorney Alan S. Pierce focuses on the issues relating to people who have been hurt at work. There are many ethical issues involved when preparing a workers’ compensation lawsuit such as conflicts of interest or securing medical records such as psychological treatment of an injured worker. On this show, Attorney Pierce and special guest, Milwaukee Attorney and Marquette law professor, Thomas M. Domer tackle the topic of Ethical Questions in Workers’ Compensation Cases.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors