Most recently, some major companies have found themselves being investigated by authorities and many of them are discovering that they are losing the battle on how they handle their emails and important corporate documents. In this show, we will be discussing the recent issues plaguing companies and firms, the power of e-discovery, the world of limitless legal technology and the revised FRCP. Co-hosts and Law.com bloggers, J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi welcome e-discovery experts, Attorney Thomas I. Barnett, Special Counsel for Sullivan & Cromwell, Michele C.S. Lange, staff attorney in the Electronic Evidence Services group at KrollOntrack Inc. and Attorney Craig Ball, writer for the Law Technology News’ column, “Ball in your Court.” Don’t miss it.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors