Steve Jobs and Apple changed the way we communicate, listen to music, watch movies and conduct business through technology. Lawyer2Lawyer co-host and attorney, J. Craig Williams joins Ben Stevens, a practicing attorney and blogger for the popular blog, The MacLawyer and Finis Price, attorney and co-founder of Technoesq Presentations, as they take a look at the influence of Steve Jobs and Apple on the legal profession, the current state of tech within the legal community and if Jobs’ ideas have driven innovation in other ways that have impacted lawyers.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors