The concern over a global pandemic of swine flu has been easing a bit since the first couple of weeks of its outbreak–but questions about healthcare compliance linger. In-House Legal host, Paul D. Boynton welcomes Attorney Jay Shepherd from the Shepherd Law Group to help explain what steps companies should be taking to be ready for a pandemic and what companies should be doing to ensure continued operations and to protect their employees.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors