In this edition of the BU Law podcast, host and media veteran, Dan Rea of WBZ-Radio 1030 welcomes Clinical Professor Susan M.Akram, a global legal expert on human rights and refugee law at Boston University. Dan and Susan take a look at common issues, from a legal perspective, that plaque immigrants and refugees today. In addition, they explore the Civil Litigation Clinic, where Susan oversees students handling refugee and asylum cases and more and the impact of fighting for the rights of refugees and immigrants.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors