With the Supreme Court’s 2010-2011 term over, looking back, there have been some decisions handed down by the Justices that have created a stir. From the controversial ruling of the Wal-Mart discrimination case, Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. v. Dukes, to the court’s rejection of a ban on violent video games, Brown v. EMA, this was by no means an ordinary term. Attorneys and co-hosts Bob Ambrogi and J. Craig Williams welcome Tony Mauro, Supreme Court correspondent for The National Law Journal, American Lawyer Media, and law.com and Amy Howe, editor of SCOTUSblog, to look back at the 2010-2011 term, the Justices, spotlight the biggest cases of the term and look ahead to the upcoming term.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors