Senators Barack Obama and Hillary Rodham Clinton are neck-in neck in the race for the Democratic presidential nomination and their experience as lawyers is a source of debate between the two. Law.com bloggers and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi, also lawyers, welcome the experts on Lawyer2Lawyer: Professor Paul Finkelman, the President William McKinley Distinguished Professor of Law and Public Policy at Albany Law School and Robert J. Spitzer, Distinguished Service Professor of Political Science at SUNY Cortland, to discuss lawyers as presidential candidates and presidents. Bob & Craig will also take a look at Obama/Clinton’s actual experience as attorneys.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors