Today, e-discovery has become vital to attorneys and to their law businesses, however, some misconceptions exist such as Microsoft Vista’s effect on e-discovery. On Lawyer 2 Lawyer, Bob Ambrogi talks with the experts, Stephen D. Whetstone, Esq., VP of Client Development & Strategy for Stratify and Attorney Craig Ball, trial attorney and computer forensics examiner, to weigh in on the misconceptions of e-discovery and what the future holds for e-discovery. Co-host and attorney Craig Williams will be back on the next Lawyer 2 Lawyer show!
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors