The 2010-2011 Supreme Court term is upon us, with controversial issues like same-sex marriage and health care reform that will likely play a role when the session gets underway Monday, October 4th. Attorneys and co-hosts Bob Ambrogi and J. Craig Williams, welcome Professor Wilson R. Huhn, Constitutional Law Research Fellow at the University of Akron School of Law, Professor Steven H. Goldberg, from Pace Law School and Greg Stohr, Bloomberg News Reporter, to explore the standout cases. They discuss the role of Justice Elena Kagan on the High Court and spotlight the big issues that are sure to keep the court busy and the legal community and general public talking.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors