This week on Coast to Coast we would like to remember the victims of 9/11 and their families. It has been 5 years since the United States was attacked on 9/11 on American soil and the victims will never be forgotten. Law.com bloggers and co-hosts Bob Ambrogi and J. Craig Williams welcome Attorney Robert Haefele, from the national firm of Motley Rice, to discuss the considerable amount of pro-bono work Motley Rice has done to help 9/11 families. In contrast, Coast to Coast touches upon a story about a law firm whose tactics are being criticized with respect to the recent Kentucky crash of Comair Flight 5191. Coast to Coast welcomes Attorney Ben Cowgill and Attorney Steve Frederick, both Kentucky attorneys, to discuss the crash and the actions of plaintiff attorneys. Don’t miss it!
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors