Please join Ringler Radio host, Larry Cohen as he reports from the 2007 NSSTA Annual Meeting and Conference in Toronto. Ringler Radio’s special guest is Congresswoman Stephanie Tubbs Jones, the first African-American woman elected to the United States House of Representatives from Ohio. In this show, Congresswoman Tubbs Jones will discuss factoring issues and the structured settlement, her political role and her goal to make a difference in her community.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors