As first reported in a series of New York Times articles by reporter Alan Schwarz, researchers have linked pro football careers and concussions with climbing rates of depression, dementia and even Alzheimer’s disease. Attorneys and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Robert Ambrogi welcome Christopher Nowinski, President and CEO of the Sports Legacy Institute and Attorney Alan S. Pierce from the Law offices of Alan S. Pierce & Associates and host of Workers’ Comp Matters, to discuss the latest in workers’ comp claims against the NFL. They focus on the long-term effects of concussions from football, the NFL’s role in helping these players, the workers’ comp issues involved and creating public awareness about this serious issue in the NFL and in other sports. For more information on this important issue, including over 100 New York Times articles by Alan Schwarz, click here.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors