On this edition of IP Counsel, host Attorney Peter Lando, partner at the firm of Lando & Anastasi, LLP, welcomes Matt Kleiman, an expert in Space Law and Corporate Counsel for the Charles Stark Draper Laboratory, Inc, to explore extraterritoriality and the development of space law with regard to enforcement of intellectual property rights. Peter and Matt discuss the growth of the commercial space industry, the development of international space law, and jurisdictional issues that may arise as related intellectual property rights are created and enforced.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors