In this edition of the BU Law podcast, host and media veteran, Dan Rea of WBZ-Radio 1030 welcomes Joshua H. Soloway, the Managing Director of Rainmaker New York and the CEO of Soloway Group, P.C, to discuss his role as an entrepreneurial lawyer in today’s legal business world. Dan and Josh take a look at the practice of law in new ways – filling a specific gap in the marketplace, preparing mid-size foreign companies who are trying to grow into the US market and offering advice to young attorneys and law students who are looking to start their own firm.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors