When our disabled soldiers come back from battle, they often need legal representation. In this edition of the BU Law podcast, host and media veteran, Dan Rea of WBZ-Radio 1030 welcomes BU alumnus, Attorney Robert V. Chisholm, one of the preeminent veterans’ rights attorneys in the country, to talk about veterans law and helping American veterans. Dan and Robert discuss veteran benefits, Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome cases and other common ailments and the need for more attorneys who specialize in veterans law.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors