The economic downturn has taken its toll on law firms, especially lawyers. Law.com bloggers and co-hosts J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi welcome Attorney Skip Simpson from the Law Offices of Skip Simpson to explore the rash of suicides hitting the legal community and what law firms need to do to prevent them. Later in the program, Bob and Craig welcome Peter Zeughauser from the Zeughauser Group to take a look at the long-term changes in law practice caused by the recession.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors