The stand-out free social networking and micro-blogging service, Twitter, has been praised and shunned by legal professionals. What do YOU think? Law.com bloggers and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Robert Ambrogi welcome Kevin O’Keefe, CEO of LexBlog and Owner of LexMonitor and Attorney Scott Greenfield who writes the blog, Simple Justice, to discuss the pros and cons of Twitter and discuss whether it is a phenomenon or a necessity for lawyers and law firms.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors